Sunday 13 January 2013

RACIEL MAKES FIRST APPEARANCE IN NATIONAL FITNESS MAGAZINE

RACIEL, who just turned 21 on December 11, commented on his first appearance in a national fitness magazine.

"I just saw myself in my first National fitness magazine ad, so excited and happy that I was able to get this opportunity at only 20 years old words can't describe .

"One of the greatest feelings is doing something people told you, you could never do. I've been working my ass off since this photo shoot and I'm ready to look the best I've ever looked in 2013."

RACIEL encourages all his fans to pick up the January 2013 Musclemag where he has a major feature.

"Follow your dreams," RACIEL the emerging superstars says.

Contact RACIEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMER WITH RACIEL CASTRO INCLUDES CHATS WITH U

RACIEL says it's Summer and time to be available for his annual chats as part of Summer with RACIEL SKYPE NOW ... freshking27 RACI...